Retfalvi and Associates acknowledges it is operating in an exciting and challenging environment. Our Code of Ethics is underpinned by our values, instilled into our organization and in our workplace.
The following constitute the principles of our Code of Ethics and outline the business conduct expected of our employees, contractors and consultants.
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will develop realistic and practical solutions to client problems.
- We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves.
- We will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor's permission.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will render impartial, independent advice.
- We will agree with the client in advance on the basis for professional charges.
- We will be fair in dealings with all stakeholders.
By adhering to our Code of Ethics, we can all be proud of our Company, ourselves, and our work.